Online Survey of Japanese-related Companies in the State of Washington, Montana, and Northern Idaho
The goal of this survey is to obtain information on Japanese companies in the region, and your response is much appreciated and will help improve consular policies, assistance for Japanese companies, and consultations with local governments.
The number and category of companies in the region are posted annually on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website; however, information collected from each company on the survey will be kept confidential.
We kindly request your cooperation to fill out the online survey.
1. Companies targeted for this survey:Japanese companies in Washington, Montana, and Northern Idaho (North of Idaho County) that have a physical office as of October 1, 2022, including a branch office of a Japanese company, subsidiaries, joint corporations, local companies or restaurants set up by Japanese nationals. The survey is not intended for any former Japanese company currently operated only with non-Japanese capital.
* If there are multiple companies (for example, a Japanese company with both a branch office and a locally-incorporated company), please fill out a separate survey for each entity.
2. Online Survey:Complete this online form
※You can change the language from Japanese to English using the language tab on the top right of the screen.
3. Please respond by Friday, December 23, 2022.
4. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-682-9107.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Consulate-General of Japan in Seattle